At 7 P.M, dinner will be served with the host family, consisting of the dishes you prepared earlier. After dinner, you have free time to unwind.
On the second day, you will wake up at 8:30 AM, have breakfast, check out, and settle any additional expenses with the host family (if applicable). After that, you’ll start trekking.
Day 2 will be a gentler and more leisurely trek compared to Day 1. Your guide will lead you through terraced rice fields and bamboo forests along a 5-kilometer route. After passing through the bamboo forest, you will reach Giàng Tả Chải waterfall. Here, you will have a break to light a barbecue and enjoy a BBQ lunch by the waterfall. You can also take a refreshing dip in the waterfall. Around 3 PM, you’ll walk 1 kilometer from the waterfall to the pickup point for the ride back to Sapa, concluding the 2-day, 1-night trekking program.
- Group 1-Day Tour: 800,000 VND per person (applicable for groups of 6 or more).
- Group 2-Day Tour: 1,500,000 VND per person (applicable for groups of 6 or more).
- 1 person: 1,300,000 VND for a 1-day tour 1,800,000 VND for a 2-day, 1-night tour.
- 2 people: 1,100,000 VND per person for a 1-day tour and 1,700,000 VND per person for a 2-day, 1-night tour.
- 3 – 5 people: 900,000 VND per person for a 1-day tour and 1,600,000 VND per person for a 2-day, 1-night tour.
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- 1 liter of water per person per day
- Meals as specified in the tour program
- Travel insurance with a maximum coverage of 26,000,000 VND
For 1-day tour participants, lunch is included. For 2-day tour participants, breakfast, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner are included.
- Carbonated and alcoholic beverages
- Personal shopping expenses
- Tips for the tour guide
For more information, please contact us directly via hotline (whatsApp) +84 36 888 7818 / +84 91 2222 018