DAY 1: HANOI – SAPA
– 21:00 – 23:00: The group gathers at the pick-up point and gets on the bus to depart for SAPA
DAY 2: SAPA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – SEO MY TY
– 8:00 a.m.: Tour guide picks up guests & delivers motorbikes, disseminates schedule and group rules, and begins the journey to explore SAPA village.
– 8:30: The group starts from SAPA to go to Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN village. Along the way, you will see majestic terraced fields recognized as terraced rice landscapes of the town. SAPA has many places to stop for sightseeing and many beautiful photography angles. Coming to LAO CHAI village and TA VAN village, you will be guided by a tour guide to introduce the culture, customs, and traditional crafts of the ethnic people here with the H’mong and RED DAO ethnic people. , DYING… and traditional crafts such as linen spinning, weaving, indigo dyeing, beeswax painting…
– 12:30: The group stops at a local restaurant to have lunch with local dishes.
– 1:30 p.m: The group moves to Seo My Ty village, and stops camping next to Seo My Ty Lake – the highest freshwater hydroelectric lake in Vietnam located in Hoang Lien National Park. Experience camping, outdoor picnics, fishing activities) and BBQ dinner by the lake.
– 6:30 p.m.: The group has a BBQ dinner.
DAY 3: SEO MY TY – SAPA – HANOI
– 8:00 a.m.: You wake up and have breakfast
– 8:30 a.m.: The group checks personal belongings, and luggage, and packs up the vehicle
– 9:00 am: The group moves back to SAPA
– 12:00: Arrive at SAPA & have lunch to end the tour
In the afternoon, the group is free to visit the city, shop and have dinner
– 9 p.m:00: The group gets on the bus to return to Hanoi and ends the program
1 pax group: 3500k
Group 2 – 3pax: 2900k/pax
Group 4 – 5pax: 2700k/pax
2600k/person applies to groups of 6 or more starting & ending in HANOI
Round-trip sleeper bus ticket from Hanoi to SP
Professional tour guide
Outdoor camping equipment
Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Travel insurance covers a maximum of 26,000,000 VND
Tour not included
Guest’s shopping expenses
Carbonated and alcoholic drinks
Tips for guides & porters
For more infomation, please contact us directly via hotline (whatsapp) +84 36 888 7818 / +84 91 2222 018