Lao Than – a mountain located close to the Vietnam-China border in Y Ty commune – Bat Xat district – Lao Cai province. The mountain is known as a beautiful and moderately difficult hiking destination. Visitors often see seas of white clouds every morning and afternoon. Two days of conquering Lao Than will bring extremely interesting experiences.
- 9h p.m: Bus picks you up at Hanoi Old Quarter area and departs for SAPA. Around 4:00 a.m. You arrive in Sapa, check in to the hotel and rest.
- 7h a.m: You wake up to have breakfast and then the shuttle bus takes you to the climbing starting point at Y Ty vegetable farm, along the way there will be beautiful views of the northwest mountains and forests.
- 10h a.m: You will begin to conquer Lao Than peak
- 12h: You have a picnic lunch
- 1h00 p.m., Continue the journey to the rest camp at an altitude of 2,400m.
- 2h30 p.m: You arrive at the tent, get a place to rest and you have time to enjoy the majestic beauty of the mountains and forests on the border.
- 5h30 p.m: Dinner
- 4h30-5h a.m: You wake up early to see the sea of clouds, have breakfast and then trek to Lao Than Peak.
- 6h-6h30 a.m: Check in to Lao Than Peak at an altitude of over 2860m with 360-degree view
- 8h30 a.m: Return to the tent to prepare belongings and back down the mountain
- 12h00 a.m: You back to the departure point and the bus takes to the restaurant for lunch and back to Sapa
- 5h p.m: You return to Sapa, everyone can enjoy bathing with red Dao medicinal herbs to restore physical strength, then have dinner with Sapa’s specialty salmon and sturgeon hotpot. After dinner, have free time to roam around the center of the Sapa tourist area.
- 9h30 p.m: Bus takes you back to Hanoi.
TOUR PRICE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Depart and end in Sapa: 2,690,000/pax for group tour of 6 people or more
- Departing and ending in Hanoi: 3,150,000/pax for group tour of 6 people or more
Private tour group 1pax: 5,000,000
Private tour group 2pax: 4,500,000/pax
Private tour group 3pax: 4,300,000/pax
Private tour group 4pax: 4,000,000/pax
Private tour group 5pax: 3,900,000/pax
NOTE: Private tour groups can go on any day of the week, group tour groups can go on every weekend from Friday – Saturday – Sunday
– Deposit 70% of the tour cost in advance to register and the remaining 30% to be paid when the tour departs.
– In case you cancel your trip immediately after registration up to 7 days before the departure date, you will receive the entire deposit back.
– In case of tour cancellation within 3 – 6 days before the departure date, you will be charged 50% of the deposit.
– In case of trip cancellation within 48 hours before departure time, you will be responsible for 100% of the deposit.
– In case it is necessary to postpone or cancel a trip due to natural disasters, epidemics, or government bans, the two parties will agree to postpone the next trip and reserve the deposit for you or Repay the deposit within 6 working days from the time of notification from the government.
– 2-way sleeper bus ticket, transfer bus to climbing point, and pick up to Sapa
– Tour guides and porters carry common belongings for the group
– The resting room when the group arrives in Sapa is a safe tent with enough equipment to keep warm.
– Meals according to the program are carefully prepared, and drinking water is 1.5l/pax/day
– Gloves, raincoat
– Bathing with medicinal herbs in Sapa
– First aid medical supplies
– Travel insurance covers a maximum of 26,000,000 VND
– Personal shopping expenses
– Porter carries personal belongings
– Tips for tour guides and porters
This is an outdoor sports activity, including climbing activities, so we are not responsible for weather problems, the path may be muddy and slippery.
When deciding to register to participate, you need to ensure your health. Not during the treatment of diseases related to the heart, bones, and joints. If so, you need to notify us before the trip, so that we can have the plan to support and handle unexpected situations.
For more information, please contact us directly via hotline (whatsApp) +84 36 888 7818 / +84 91 2222 018